Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Can you remember your 1st fight?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Inter schools boxing event, minding my own business picking my bugle in the gym at fawcett Winstanly walks in and asks for volunteers for a inter schools boxing night at Queens Park school, nobody responded and he muttered the words Girls blouses! That was it I was in, I'd never boxed in my short peaceful life so had 5 days to prepare! I think I watched a couple of boxing matches on video and stopped eating cake for 16 hours, I was ready!

Turned up at the school and the matches were up and I was on last v N.Kenyon, my kit consisted of my older brothers silky shorts a pair of black plimsolls that didn't fit and a green Bib vest revealing my puny lilly white arms.

Ding Ding , bloody hell I took 3 minutes of windmills without throwing a punch, somehow I was still standing and pretty much the same thing happened in round 2, in the 3rd and last round my opponent ran out of steam so I thought I'll try chucking a punch , boom straight on his chin , his legs wobbled and for some strange reason I still to this day have no idea why I said it but I asked him if he was OK :lolol: what a muppet, ding fight over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here