Can you pay by cheque in the Albion ticket office?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have no idea? does anyone still use cheques?

If they did, I'd be certain they'd want a cheque guarantee card, nobody would take a cheque and no guarantee card. Do you not have any form of plastic payment card?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I wonder if Butchy might be planning to drop in/hand over an envelope containing payment, thus avoiding queuing for some time or worrying about Royal Mail. In that case, surely a cheque is the best thing?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I wonder if Butchy might be planning to drop in/hand over an envelope containing payment, thus avoiding queuing for some time or worrying about Royal Mail. In that case, surely a cheque is the best thing?

Either that or he wants to buy something, but doesn't have the dosh for a few days...... I used to write cheques on a Wednesday when younger, even though the wages wouldn't be in until Friday, as it took 3 days for it to go through.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have no idea? does anyone still use cheques?

If they did, I'd be certain they'd want a cheque guarantee card, nobody would take a cheque and no guarantee card. Do you not have any form of plastic payment card?

Cheque guarantee cards are no longer valid.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
My solicitor's instructions to me to begin conveyancing ask for a cheque to the amount of £150. I dont think I've ever used my cheque book, and certainly have no idea where it is. Likely in a shoebox in the loft or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports