Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Can you help this child with some new gloves?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have offered to help a friend-of-a-friend with this request. I’ll paste the request verbatim below. If you can help please PM and I’ll connect you.

Hi!
About two weeks ago my son who is autistic, lost his black knitted Brighton and Hove Albion gloves on the Pier. He took them off to play the arcades, left them there and someone picked them up. I called lost property but no one had handed them in. He loved these gloves! He wants HIS ACTUAL PAIR back.. leaving the house is difficult for him anyway and now without his gloves it’s even worse!

All they have in stock at the store are the fleece gloves, which we bought him but it’s just not cutting it. I know this doesn’t seem important to most folk but believe me it really is for him!

I guess I’m trying to find out if anyone has any of the KNITTED version (not fleece!) that their kid no longer wears and could sell to us? I’ve looked on EBay/Vinted etc… THANKS FOR READING!

642FD6C2-1F45-46FD-8215-39E9EF33B9A1.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have offered to help a friend-of-a-friend with this request. I’ll paste the request verbatim below. If you can help please PM and I’ll connect you.

Hi!
About two weeks ago my son who is autistic, lost his black knitted Brighton and Hove Albion gloves on the Pier. He took them off to play the arcades, left them there and someone picked them up. I called lost property but no one had handed them in. He loved these gloves! He wants HIS ACTUAL PAIR back.. leaving the house is difficult for him anyway and now without his gloves it’s even worse!

All they have in stock at the store are the fleece gloves, which we bought him but it’s just not cutting it. I know this doesn’t seem important to most folk but believe me it really is for him!

I guess I’m trying to find out if anyone has any of the KNITTED version (not fleece!) that their kid no longer wears and could sell to us? I’ve looked on EBay/Vinted etc… THANKS FOR READING!

View attachment 172585
Have you contacted the club to see if there's any kicking about (IE not enough to show as in stock)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you contacted the club to see if there's any kicking about (IE not enough to show as in stock)
I hadn’t thought of this, thank you. I’ll give it a go.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can understand the nipper's situation, @Herr Tubthumper. If he's anything like me then if the new gloves look identical and feel identical this will solve the problem. Best of luck :thumbsup:

(I am still not over the loss of some of my possessions over the years. Just like Chris Packham and the bird that died. The pain is hard to describe, even though I realize it is 'just stuff'.).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here