Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Can you get CDs cleaned / scratches removed anywhere

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Well, this is a NSC Fail! 😡 :lolol: I've tried the old toothpaste, brasso, crap off Amazon thing before - never really worked. Was looking for somewhere that had one of the commercial disc cleaner machines for cds (can't take cds into cex anyhoo only DVDs) that some places used to have. Shame. Not essential as the limited edition/rare stuff I have plays fine, just wanted a buff up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well, this is a NSC Fail! 😡 :lolol: I've tried the old toothpaste, brasso, crap off Amazon thing before - never really worked. Was looking for somewhere that had one of the commercial disc cleaner machines for cds (can't take cds into cex anyhoo only DVDs) that some places used to have. Shame. Not essential as the limited edition/rare stuff I have plays fine, just wanted a buff up!
Have you tried Screwfix?

Screenshot_20230905_142057_Chrome.jpg

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

Can you not do the rounds to some physical record stores and ask them?

Even charity shops make a fortune selling music on Discogs these days (which is why you rarely find gems in them now) they may be worth a try too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here