Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you do ANYTHING about a lost betting slip?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I actually think the bookies are paying out 25% split between the top four joint scorers so I have lost £25, annoying but not as bad as first thought :(

D

Deleted User X18H

of course you can. Just go to the bookies, explain the problem, give them the details and they'll wait a few days and then ..hey presto....they're left with a winning ticket that no one has collected.

This is erm ....2010.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
of course you can. Just go to the bookies, explain the problem, give them the details and they'll wait a few days and then ..hey presto....they're left with a winning ticket that no one has collected.

Is the correct answer, let's be honest :lolol::lolol:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
On a related theme I had Sneider (poor spelling) to be top scorer. Now he was joint top scorer but didn't win the golden boot, do I still win?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
On a related theme I had Sneider (poor spelling) to be top scorer. Now he was joint top scorer but didn't win the golden boot, do I still win?

Depends on the bookies, many are paying out 25% as I think the majority phrased it as top scorer, check your betting slip (assuming you have not lost it like a spastic) :smile:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Depends on the bookies, many are paying out 25% as I think the majority phrased it as top scorer, check your betting slip (assuming you have not lost it like a spastic) :smile:

Dead Heat rules apply. If you put I accept Dead Heat rules on the slip.

I put the bet on online but can't view the site properly of my phone. Will have to wait till tomorrow to find out. Does dead heat rules mean that no-one wins then?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington

Definitely had it as Top Scorer. Was only a £1 bet but at 100/1 I kind of want the full amount!

D

Deleted User X18H

I put the bet on online but can't view the site properly of my phone. Will have to wait till tomorrow to find out. Does dead heat rules mean that no-one wins then?

No I am joking you haven't really got to put that. Hope you win.

1066gull

Go to the same bookies, explain the problem, tell them all teh details, the date, approximate time and they will find it.

can tell you for a fact, The bet with William Hill was 'Top Goalscorer' not Golden Boot winner, that means in the event of a tie your stake will be divided by the number of players involved in that tie, so if you've had a quid bet and 4 players finish with the same number of goals your bet is settled at full odds but for 25p, if 3 players are involved its settled at 33.333p and so on

with regard to your lost slip, take it into the shop it was placed and take some ID if it's over £50 you're collecting and if you can recall roughly what day/time it was placed it should be reletively painless

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I had a double of Spain to win AND Villa to finish top scorer?

So i should still win something from that?
Did it online and haven't had anything for that so far...

EDIT: Just looked on SkyBet, theres an article which explains it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here