Votes: 9 9.4%
  • We'll get a point

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
If we (Leeds) can play anything like we did on Saturday, we can win this. Will be tough, as Brighton are on a decent run.

But with Freedman coming in on loan, he has added something to the team. We appear much more creative as opposed to lumping the ball forward for Kandol to get his head onto.

Roughly how many fans are you expecting to bring?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If we (Leeds) can play anything like we did on Saturday, we can win this. Will be tough, as Brighton are on a decent run.

But with Freedman coming in on loan, he has added something to the team. We appear much more creative as opposed to lumping the ball forward for Kandol to get his head onto.

I voted yes we can win, but I expect a draw :D

As for away fans, i'm pretty sure most of our allocation will be taken up, which is 1,700.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

After watching the game on Sky on Saturday, Freedman is very effective and could do it for you for the remainder of the campaign.

You always seem to do everything through Beckford though, so with Tommy on him I don't think he'll stand much chance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we take an early one nil lead, proceed to boss the game, and then concede in the last 3 minutes for a one all draw.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
By my reckoning, 'OneInTenGlen' has now missed nine chances. And our defence, despite Mayo, is SOUND. Therefore it'll be 1-0 to the Albion. Obviously :thumbsup:

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
I think we can win but we have to defend to our very best. Judging by how lynch dealt with tyson i dont seem to be as worried by beckford but we will need to do a job on freeman as he still has that bit of class.

Its probably a good thing that every single game is becoming our biggest match of the season as it should reduce the chances of burnout as we are playing on pure adrenallin.

I'd go for 2-1 to us. Forster and Elphick to score.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
This has now become our biggest game of the season. The top 4 places are sewn up, and Southend are looking VERY likely to take the fifth. We're then in a battle with Leeds and Tranmere for the last play-off spot (Walsall and Orient are going backwards in my opinion). I don't think Tranmere will do it, so by a process of elimination it's going to come down to us v Leeds. If they beat us, they go above us AND have a game in hand. Therefore, it's CRUCIAL we don't lose. I said before today that 2 points from Forest and Leeds wasn't a great return at this stage of the season, but now, looking at the way the table is shaking up I would definitely take it.

Nutshell

:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not really. It's more reactionary bollocks based on the standings as they are, and pretty much nothing else.

We could just as easily lose to Leeds, then win against Port Vale and Southend and be in 5th place with four to play. Look at the remaining fixtures for both Leeds and Southend - I don't envy them. And what about Walsall and Tranmere? Walsall have a particularly easy run-in. Is The Complete Badger totally sure Walsall can't make up two points on us in seven games?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FFS dont start the "easy , easy" chant. Its alright when we are 2-0 up with a minute left of injury time to sing "Dabbzy , Dabbzy whats the score ?" to cheer up Russ's best mate who will be with his Dad in the home end. (Dabbzy is a Leeds fan but is also an "honorary" Albion fan.)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't think we can win there, no. It was a great performance on Saturday, but without several miraculous interventions from Kuipers, and a very fortunate bounce of the post we'd have come away with nothing. On top of that, Leeds have had an extra two days rest.

A good performance, and a bit of luck, and we can come away with a point, and I'd grab that with both hands, thank you very much.

It is very much a must-not-lose game but don't forget what's coming up! Forest and Leeds both have to go to Donny, and Forest have to go to Carlisle too. We're more likely to pick up something from Southend than Leeds... all does not rest on this Saturday.

Oh, and I'll be in the home end. :(

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Its a possible win for us but don't think it is essentially a must win game. Look at the fixtures following this, Leeds travel to Doncaster and Wallsall play Tranmere whilst Forest have Carlisle.

We have Port Vale at home which we should win comfortably so if we slip up Saturday can still seeing us hanging in there the following week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here