Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we please all pronounce Mac Allister as Mac Al eeeesta!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm afraid I don't know any of the players personally to ask them. However, I assume that JC (Not Warren) on the Sussex wireless has actually asked them, as he said something about it ages ago. In JC I trust even though he speaks with a southern accent. :lol:

My man Paul knows everything, email him and you'll get the answer.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Been an Albion fan since before you were born. If I was stupid would I be able to spell Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

But yeah.. always up for a ruck with the 'I'm so offended' crowd.

How old are you 12. Memorising things isn’t a show of intelligence.

I still don’t get the first post. So I must be really ****ing thick.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
My man Paul knows everything, email him and you'll get the answer.

Can you give me his email address as I'm trying to get the stickers for the Amex Stadium 3D construction toy that I didn't realise were missing until I was 8 pages in!!! You could only appreciate my frustration if you saw how tiny the pieces are compared to Lego & how rubbish the instructions are! :lol:
I could ask him how to pronounce the names in the email but the construction kit would be my main concern! :D
Edit to add, that the bloody kit was bought for my son who gave up well before it got to page 8!! :facepalm:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can you give me his email address as I'm trying to get the stickers for the Amex Stadium 3D construction toy that I didn't realise were missing until I was 8 pages in!!! You could only appreciate my frustration if you saw how tiny the pieces are compared to Lego & how rubbish the instructions are! :lol:
I could ask him how to pronounce the names in the email but the construction kit would be my main concern! :D
Edit to add, that the bloody kit was bought for my son who gave up well before it got to page 8!! :facepalm:

paul.barber at bhafc.co.uk

Make sure to remove all other mails in your inbox to make room for his novel.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Lovely thread. At one point we were moments away from a flounce, I could feel it building

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
paul.barber at bhafc.co.uk

Make sure to remove all other mails in your inbox to make room for his novel.

I'll be honest and say I'm not in a position to comment on the length of someone's reply. People worry I'm not ok if they don't have to press 'read more' when I send them a message! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here