Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we not boo....

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Glen Murray tonight because it will be completely detrimental to the team, to the player and probably the result. Yeh we all have a right too have a pop coz we paid our money :bla: but its time to move on and support the man and the team.
Wanted to say this because their really are some :dasreich: around who think slagging players, managers and teams on the day/night will somehow work wonders.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You voted to "move on" on the poll and now you're starting another thread on GM :lolol:

I agree with you re not booing, ideally he won't be needed at all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza will probably develop a groin strain on the journey up and wont even be on the bench.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Don't think booing really achieves anything. I shall be cheering GM as much as any other Albion player tonight - except Jim McNulty who will get an extra loud cheer if he comes on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope he comes on with 5 minutes left, scores a hat trick then MOONS our fans.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Nurse!

We won’t need him this evening!

Contrary to my 3-2 prediction yesterday after day dreaming on the bus to work this morning I had a premonition that Dickinson will put us I nil up at half time Hudds will then equalise before the break. Davies will come on to partner Dickinson for the second half creating two for Dickinson. 3-1 to the Albion, Dicko hatrick!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just don't react to him at all, then he has no reason to thank the fans, and you'll have no reason to be upset when he doesn't.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hopefully forster will be playing/or come on if the lone striker tactic isnt working and Murray wont be needed. I would much rather have Nicky Forster on the pitch tonight than Murray!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we're going to try and WIN football games, I'd rather Murray and Forster starting.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Agree that we shouldn't boo him if it has a detrimental effect on the team. I still can't believe this whole situation hasn't been sorted out yet though.

There are obviously very strong feelings amongst the fans about what happened on Saturday. All it would have taken is for Murray to put out a statement apologising to the fans; he then claps them on his way out tonight and that would be that - all forgotten. Instead this looks like dragging on until he leaves...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He shouldn't even be in the squad, unless he apologizes to club and fans, IMHO...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I hope he comes on with 5 minutes left, scores a hat trick then MOONS our fans.

That is extremely unlikely... it would involve effort on his part...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully forster will be playing/or come on if the lone striker tactic isnt working and Murray wont be needed. I would much rather have Nicky Forster on the pitch tonight than Murray!

Me too...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If we're going to try and WIN football games, I'd rather Murray and Forster starting.

We lost a lot of games with those 2 starting... Dickinson and Forster makes more sense, IMHO... and that's with or without Murray's sh1t attitude...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Agree that we shouldn't boo him if it has a detrimental effect on the team. I still can't believe this whole situation hasn't been sorted out yet though.

There are obviously very strong feelings amongst the fans about what happened on Saturday. All it would have taken is for Murray to put out a statement apologising to the fans; he then claps them on his way out tonight and that would be that - all forgotten. Instead this looks like dragging on until he leaves...

And that is because he is trying to engineer his early exit... Murray is a :tosser:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
And that is because he is trying to engineer his early exit... Murray is a :tosser:

And he's stupid as well then.

Surely the best way to engineer an early exit is to play games, score goals and attract interest from other clubs?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That is extremely unlikely... it would involve effort on his part...

Yeah he's one of those "lazy" strikers isn't he? Like Berbatov, never make anything of himself, never play above League Two....oh.

:dunce::dunce::dunce:

Dear me, I swear some people watch football upside down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here