Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we move on!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Ironic yes it was trying to be, but about a year out of date. But where is it self deprecating? It's just screaming 'look at me'.
How can it be a year out of date? Poyet had a near impossible task last season and would have been given slack if they were relegated. It's not the same now though. I have no interest in bringing attention to myself. I'm hardly trying to promote myself as a hero am I? I'm afraid you've been taken in by a generic attitude. You need to think for yourself.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
OK so Poyet might have given the impression we have a glass ceiling but he's gone now so get over it. It might well be the case that Sunderland have only got one more point than we had, at the stage when Sammi and us parted but they have a winnable home game today which should see them moving up the table. It might well be the case that serious questions will be asked on Weirside if they don't win. However, PLEASE … can those concerned move on? I take this opportunity to thank Mr Poyet for the work he he did for us.

Keep taking the tablets.

Ideally all at once.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How can it be a year out of date? Poyet had a near impossible task last season and would have been given slack if they were relegated. It's not the same now though. I have no interest in bringing attention to myself. I'm hardly trying to promote myself as a hero am I? I'm afraid you've been taken in by a generic attitude. You need to think for yourself.
A year out of date for Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here