Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we loose please, I'm getting cold!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd go for the hat, scarf, gloves, coat, thermals, the lot this Saturday. It's your best chance before some tough games.

We ain't gonna lose against Charlton! And if by some miracle we do, you can kick me up the arse in a father Ted style.

If we lose we all know who is responsible and it ain't your missus!.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My son has been wearing shorts and t.shirt since the Forest game, he reckons it's getting a bit chilly now.It was funny seeing the steward frisk his barelegs on Saturday tho

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said yesterday.
I'm tempted to wear last seasons unlucky t-shirt, on Saturday.
I can change it's luck and then have 2 lucky t-shirts in rotation.

What could possibly go wrong.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'd go for the hat, scarf, gloves, coat, thermals, the lot this Saturday. It's your best chance before some tough games.

We ain't gonna lose against Charlton! And if by some miracle we do, you can kick me up the arse in a father Ted style.

PAPAJAFF where do you live? The 'boys' want to know. I wore my coat and scarf...................

Took them off after 10 minutes.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I thought it was down to me. Glad there's another superstitious idiot out there. I missed the first 2 games due to holiday but since then same socks same pants same white t shirt with a blue superdry jumper. Same belt and Jean combo and same jack Jones brown shoes which now have a hole in. They go on even on away games when I am at home. I need a defeat. It's cold and I need to change as it's driving the wife mad.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
You think you've got it hard? The first game of the season coincided with my annual colonoscopy - the doctor said he's getting a bit tired of seeing the inside of my arse and hopes the Rams stuff us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here