Can we get the Amex rocking today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
An important game under the lights at the Amex, Watford are a very good attacking side, I'm hoping for an end to end game with us taking the 3 points, lets get the Amex rocking and get behind the team and hopefully climb up the table!

Gus Poyets Blue And White Army!

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Ok showing my ignorance here as its been a while since I was in the Goldstone North End in the 80's giving it large.

Who is the leader now in the North End ?

Who is responsible for coming up with new songs ?

Who is the one who prints the song sheets and gets hem left on every seat at the AMEX ?

Does that person exist in today's football ?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Please - I am going with two newbies today......so North Stand -
for once make some noise today.

:)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Got a bit of a sore throat, sorry

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm not in the mood, so no.
Although, i am going to Infinity cafe fora jacket spud, i reckon, so that could lift my spirits and invest some wind into my lungs and bowels. So, maybe.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be interesting with the stewards as fans will have had a few more jars than usual due to the 5.20 kick off. :rave::drink: who are you telling to sit down ? :wanker:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
can we sing for 90 minutes please and lets make the place rock and the atmosphere has been crap in recent games and also can we get the atmosphere going when fanszone is on because the atmosphere is crap when fanszone is on

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As much as I love the North stand noise. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can they slow down? This is why songs die a death because no one can keep up :(

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
All over it over at west lower first row , gonna hit the pub in an hour so ill be either asleep by kick off or loud as fu*k COME ON ALBION!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports