Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we get another goalkeeper on loan ?

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I could have sworn he made a major mistake today that cost us a goal ? And yet nobody will say anything about it. This is weird.

I could have sworn this was an Albion fans forum not a place for a Palace fan such as yourself to start dumbass threads. Was I wrong?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I could have sworn he made a major mistake today that cost us a goal ? And yet nobody will say anything about it. This is weird.

I think everyone will admit he made a mistake - the difference is nobody else is stupid enough to call for him to be replaced with a loanee.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
FFS. It was a bad mistake but he more than made up for it. He’s Spain’s number 2 keeper and will only improve. Who the **** do you think we are going to get on loan that’s better than Sanchez?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Spain’s third choice - not second - but otherwise I totally agree. He’ll be their number one eventually. What a stupid thread.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
FFS. It was a bad mistake but he more than made up for it. He’s Spain’s number 2 keeper and will only improve. Who the **** do you think we are going to get on loan that’s better than Sanchez?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Seagull is Palace, but that’s accepted and tolerated on here because the mods have never been into banning such accounts....and all the usual suckers get outraged time and time again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wanky thread. Far cough.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Dear God that mistake by Sanchez :rolleyes: He came out like superman (after his accident). Was lucky early on with his usual ‘I’m so cool under pressure’, when he got his kick charged down. Did make a couple of good saves but he has mistakes in him.

On a brighter note thought we played very well. Trossard was brilliant as were the whole team. Drawing against Liverpool and being disappointed is a sign of the times for us. What a team :O

What a bollocks post re Sanchez. What a Bollocks post re disappointed about drawing with Liverpool away. I`m prob not the only Brighton fan who is ecstatic this evening !!! Brighton V liverpool 3-3 WOW

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dear God that mistake by Sanchez :rolleyes: He came out like superman (after his accident). Was lucky early on with his usual ‘I’m so cool under pressure’, when he got his kick charged down. Did make a couple of good saves but he has mistakes in him.

On a brighter note thought we played very well. Trossard was brilliant as were the whole team. Drawing against Liverpool and being disappointed is a sign of the times for us. What a team :O

ps, can I sit on your face, and if I can, will you say you love me? ???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not on loan but I've heard [MENTION=34997]Your Mum[/MENTION] is available for free. Widely known to let anyone score however so probably wouldn't do a better job than Sanchez.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not on loan but I've heard [MENTION=34997]Your Mum[/MENTION] is available for free. Widely known to let anyone score however so probably wouldn't do a better job than Sanchez.

If anyone was in doubt, you've got this :bowdown: :lolol:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It was a howler today. One handed punching when a ball is flying across the path is very difficult. A two handed punch, or at the risk of sounding old fashioned, a catch, is an easier option.

That said, only about 1 time in 20, would a mostly missed punch, smash into a defender and dribble into the goal, so there's an element of bad luck.

I agree with the great majority who are saying you have to take the rough with the smooth. No PL will get through the season without at least 2 or 3 terrible moments like that. What you have to ask is will the keeper stay switched on after the mistake to make a crucial save. In Robbie's case the answer is yes

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
If and it’s a big if, had Trossard not scored the 3rd goal would you all accept Sanchez mistake so easily ? Doubt it. I have doubts on his ability much like every fan has a doubt on a certain player, I just post my thoughts.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Top fishing

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sanchez made some good saves and is pretty key to the way we play , Dunk has full confidence in him (look at the tight back passes) . One mistake ,,,,important yes but no where near outweighing his other attributes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here