Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I know a Leeds supporter, he actually goes about 20 times a season, he's a good bloke, and is about as pessimistic as we are.
He reckons Leeds will lose to Sheffield Wednesday in the play off final to a last minute winner, after being 3up.
He thinks we will win the League though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I have a very good mate who is a Leeds fan. He's always been pretty insufferable on all things Leeds and has gloated every year we've blown it. Suffice it to say his level of insufferability is currently off the scale to the point that I'm going to punch his ****ing lights out before very much longer!!!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Pot - kettle. There have been far too many on here lately behaving as if we were already promoted. Anyone from another club reading it would be thinking we were very arrogant, you know, like Leeds fans....

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
at least you lot don't live in Doncaster!! this town is full of Leeds fans.. And heard all sorts of hideous comments like.... ' Leeds are a bigger club than Liverpool mate!!'.. Every season without fail they are going up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My little brother is Leeds. Refuses to take my extra seat at the Amex to watch his Dirty. I suppose that's somehow honourable. But it does make me laugh :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I know a Leeds supporter, he actually goes about 20 times a season, he's a good bloke, and is about as pessimistic as we are.
He reckons Leeds will lose to Sheffield Wednesday in the play off final to a last minute winner, after being 3up.
He thinks we will win the League though.

Are Leeds on form? A perennial Championship team along with Ipswich and Forest.

Everybody seems to think we are on form except our own supporters. We are about average with lots of injuries. I hope the best is to come from us!?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Pot - kettle. There have been far too many on here lately behaving as if we were already promoted. Anyone from another club reading it would be thinking we were very arrogant, you know, like Leeds fans....

Are you talking about the handful of people on here that start presumptuous threads that reach 10+ pages of everyone else telling them we're only half way?

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Update: Apparently all Brighton fans are deluded and we got lucky on Friday and there is still plenty of time and the wheels have already come off and we have no hope and Leeds to win the league

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Had a look at the Huddersfield board at the part of the other games thread where they were discussing us v Massive.

The don't like the Wednesday players much do they ? [emoji38]ol:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I havnt seen many.... some talking about the mounting excitement of the run in... but on the whole we are holding our breath with trepidation.... at best we can be accused of having very guarded optimism.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Do people not realise we are 6 points above leeds with a game in hand?

Some people here should knob off and support Leeds or Palace.

Just get behind our team.
Now having moved smoothly to 9 points with a game in hand..... improving picture for us at least.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Cheers. Lovely stuff. This guy REALLY doesn't like them!:

should be a straight red for Hutchinson..

ref let them off for too long, they thought they could take the piss..

is there any circumstances in a game where the little cheating Argentinian ******* will stay on his feet???

they argue about absolutely every decision, even if they get it???

the manager is a little miserable, moaning, f-cking arse as well..

guess it was his gameplan for brighton to score an own goal, they get a penalty and a red card and win the game?? bollox, he hasnt a clue, its all moaning, pushing, kicking and arguing followed by a long ball and a chase and a load of shoving at corners and free kicks.. f-cking awful to watch even after they had lost..

without a doubt the most annoying team in the division.. Winnall looks lost, at least Barnsley play a bit in between lumping it up..

to sum it up, they are ugly *******s playing an ugly game..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here