Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can someone explain this Europe qualification please

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Cheapest flight to Minsk (closest airport to Bate Borisov) in September is already about £1500 and only via Dubai it seems :laugh:
I had a look at getting to Astana and quickly gave up on the idea. Minsk would be a doddle - cheap flight from Ryanair to Vilnius and then a train.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll explain it to you in BHA terms:

Beating Southampton was like the final whistle v Wigan when all invaded the pitch celebrating promotion;
Getting a point v City was like when Huddersfield drew with Derby a couple of hours later and we all celebrated again.
Yes, I remember running folk ran back onto the pitch after the Huddersfield result.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apologies if this has been answered on one of the other threads, but how come most clubs have nice round numbers but ours goes to 3 decimal places??
I think ours is the England club coefficient because we don’t have our own Europe coefficient (having never qualified) - we’ll continue to be measured by that until our own coefficient is higher.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had a look at getting to Astana and quickly gave up on the idea. Minsk would be a doddle - cheap flight from Ryanair to Vilnius and then a train.
I said that it was a doddle but on checking times, it takes five hours to get from Vilnius to Minsk - it's a little over 100 miles, They stopping for a cuppa along the way?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Latest projection

One question on this grid I keep seeing, which is brilliant btw….BUT

I thought loads of smaller nations have a stab at champions league qualification first and then drop to the Europa league if they lose? So there’s tonnes of unknowns still. Also scandanavian countries have summer leagues so haven’t they been decided already?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One question on this grid I keep seeing, which is brilliant btw….BUT

I thought loads of smaller nations have a stab at champions league qualification first and then drop to the Europa league if they lose? So there’s tonnes of unknowns still. Also scandanavian countries have summer leagues so haven’t they been decided already?
Virtually all of these are projections, based on current positions or club rankings; they could all be wrong.

For example, I'm certainly not convinced about Monaco, they are currently in qualifying position but they have tougher final games than Lille, who I think may sneak it ( as could Rennes)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Hope all this talk about possibly travelling to Minsk is not serius. It is BelaRussia. So no.
Angry Bela Lugosi GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here