Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can it really be four years...?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
well that was boring... I found him immediately as it seems he hasn't changed his name since then. doesn't write much though apart linking to a website (which I think he made) regarding the history of stockport football club :(

You could invite him back for an anniversary reunion? He could comment on how young and foolish he was back then, how he's learnt that gay people aren't bad, and that many Brighton fans aren't in fact gay (although many are of course...).

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
You could invite him back for an anniversary reunion? He could comment on how young and foolish he was back then, how he's learnt that gay people aren't bad, and that many Brighton fans aren't in fact gay (although many are of course...).

will get on it right away

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
well that was boring... I found him immediately as it seems he hasn't changed his name since then. doesn't write much though apart linking to a website (which I think he made) regarding the history of stockport football club :(

Did you check to see if the website was registered to him at the same address as 4 years ago? Would be interested to see if he's still at his mum's.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Did you check to see if the website was registered to him at the same address as 4 years ago? Would be interested to see if he's still at his mum's.

not quite sure how haha... have messaged him though in order to confirm if hes the right person

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I hear he's releasing a book entitled: "Jamie: How I BOUNCED BACK"

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
not quite sure how haha... have messaged him though in order to confirm if hes the right person

Whois.com gives you free access to the registered address of the person or organisation that owns a domain name.

This is how he messed up last time: sending a link to his website, then sending abuse thinking that he was anonymous.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That was an incredible thread.

The original thread was totally brilliant , what is archived doesn't do it full credit. There were several postings removed at the time by the mods to avoid future potential legal complications and what you see now is a redacted version :lol:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Whois.com gives you free access to the registered address of the person or organisation that owns a domain name.

This is how he messed up last time: sending a link to his website, then sending abuse thinking that he was anonymous.

did it and the site is based in Denver, Colorado. looks pretty legit but could be using a proxy me thinks... I think a proxy is what I mean anyway

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
bad_20man_20jame.jpg

It seems he has retired from Twitter...

https://twitter.com/chubbyhatter

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I bet he became a Priest. I'm sure the church would of felt empathy for his situation.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
:lolol:

One of my favourite threads on here, up there with Fireman Dan ( :lol: ). I don't think there will be anything anywhere near as funny on here for a long while!

I dont think we will EVER see a thread like that again on NSC, which is a shame.......well probably not for Bozza anyway, least he wont get the police on his doorstep.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I dont think we will EVER see a thread like that again on NSC, which is a shame.......well probably not for Bozza anyway, least he wont get the police on his doorstep.

I still wonder how everyone got away with it initially!! I wonder whether he has the balls to apologise on here?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I still wonder how everyone got away with it initially!! I wonder whether he has the balls to apologise on here?

He did apologise in the end on another thread.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?169029-quot-That-thread-quot

What went on today got out of hand. i am sorry for my part in it, im sure people can understand why it was said. im sure you would get upset with the shit that to me. i lost everything, Alot of money and alot of time that i put into that site. you do not understand how much i was trying to make it work. so i could get out of my job. this has not been an easy day for me. but i hope you accept my appoligy. and cancel everything. this was not funny. and posting pictures of my familly was unnacceptable!

bye

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Likes of this and fireman Dan were amazing days to bunk off doing work at home and put your feet up with an ale and laugh your arse off! Goodtimes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here