Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I put my dead dog in green bin outside ?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Take it to a taxidermist

When our two cats passed away I took them to a taxidermist to be stuffed as a way of keeping the memories alive.
"Would you like them mounted?" he asked.
"I hardly think that's appropriate," I replied. "Perhaps just shaking hands."

Some people.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This thread is already so bizarre. The thought of stuffing your beloved deceased family member into a wheelie bin, or barbecuing its carcass on the patio in the hope it will be cremated into dust is beyond me.

Whatever you decide to do, be fairly quick about it and make sure the body stays cool.

i like your style , what like brylcreeming his fringe back and sticking a pair of shades on him?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
8 years on here and this is the most depressing thread ever

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'd put in my neighbours green bin - That's what I did with the dead bird in my garden at any rate.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What's your problem I thought you were a cat man ?
we have had dogs as well
so you think because this is about a dog its OK
says a lot about a person how they treat animals even when they are dead
I have respect for all living things ...................maybe I should be a Buddist

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
first you should ask how big is the dog, because if its a little Shih Tzu you could pop it in the picnic cool box for a while.

The internet is full of useful advice, but there was no way our Newfoundland was going to fit in our freezer. We took him to a pet crematorium near Crawley, shame as he would have made a lovely rug.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The internet is full of useful advice, but there was no way our Newfoundland was going to fit in our freezer. We took him to a pet crematorium near Crawley, shame as he would have made a lovely rug.

Jebus a Newfoundland dog rug, now that would be fluffy it would also make a lovely throw for the bed or snuggle wrap round watching tv in the winter.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"And the nominations for best thread title of the year...."

:lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• 892.jpg
    892.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you miss him and would like to hear his voice one last time I'd cremate him. Petrol and a match, you should get one last "Woof".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
8 years on here and this is the most depressing thread ever
It's the best thread in months.
so you think because this is about a dog its OK
says a lot about a person how they treat animals even when they are dead
If his dog has really died, and he really wants to put it in the bin, then he's a dick. That's a total of one person. The rest of us are taking the piss because it's ridiculous.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jebus a Newfoundland dog rug, now that would be fluffy it would also make a lovely throw for the bed or snuggle wrap round watching tv in the winter.

Indeed, a gift to oneself that keeps on giving, especially on those lonely winter nights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here