Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone let me know what jfc has done to upset gus??

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
That's whats wrong with this country on developing players we would rather play players who can run far like Hammond than a player who is good on the ball.

Geez....theres NOTHING wrong with developing players...... Its all about timing... a tight promotion run isnt the time to be experimenting with younger unproven players....

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Geez....theres NOTHING wrong with developing players...... Its all about timing... a tight promotion run isnt the time to be experimenting with younger unproven players....

Hammond and crofty are hardly setting the world on fire,Forster made all the difference against the scummers last season

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Tonight we had Bridcutt, Vicente and Spanish Dave playing the central roles, is he any better than any of them? No.

Even if we did ever play him alongside Bridcutt, people would have a go at Poyet for playing a too defensive team.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Hammond and crofty are hardly setting the world on fire,Forster made all the difference against the scummers last season

for me, its experience/senior players you need at this time of year in the middle of a promotion push to the prem.. what if gus left orlandi, or lopez on the bench and played JFC/March or Barker and we lost tonight.......

Would you back him afterwards by saying he was right to give the youngsters a go?...........i dont think so.

BTW - that doesnt mean i think they should be pushed out the door either..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here