Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron's Conservatives 4% lead.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I shall be voting UKIP this year as the only party whose policies pretty much all make sense.

clearly using a new and experimental definition of "make sense" here. or "policies".

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What we want: (Electorate)

(No Taxes)
(No death duties)
Well equipped army for invading anywhere we fancy
No Army
No Taxes
Ever upward house prices
Houses for everyone
A BTL 'Portfolio' each
No immigration ( except to look after mum in her old age.)
Never ending immigration
Free Healthcare whatever it costs, for decades for our mum, so we can inherit the house, when she's dead.
Huge generous pensions
No taxes
Well equipped Police force
Freedom
No demonstrators allowed except:
Anti-fox hunting
Pro hunting.....blah blah, you get the point
No taxes

It's not the Politicians......it's us, the electorate.
We want everyone else to pay taxes, we want free healthcare for mum, we want, we want, we want,.......and we don't give a flying duck for the homeless the unemployed, the sick.......let them lick our boots, the scum that they are.

It's been happening a while. Get used to it.

You are so right. Hardly anyone votes for the good of all but just for what's in it for me.

The rest are staunch red /blue/yellow

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
It's about the economy, economy, economy.

Therefore how anyone can vote Labour or Green - must be on another planet?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not sure about that. UKIP stand for:
- leave the EU. No other party says that.
- regain control of our borders by a) leaving the EU, b) points based visa system and limited time work permits, c) proof of private health insurance for immigrants. No other partry says that.
- no tax on the minimum wage. Any other parties promising that?
- scrap HS2. Only party promising that.
- abolish inheritance tax; rigorous cuts to foreign aid; develop shale gas; no votes for prisoners; remove the UK from the jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights; allow creation of new grammar schools; benefits only available for those who have lived here for five years; no to Political Correctness - it stifles free speech; - no other party promising all that - and all policies which I personally support 100% and anyone who loves this country should do too.

From my experience the people that moan about "political correct gone mad" are usually middle class white men who don't like the fact that can't say racist things without being called a racist. I would also counter your point by saying anyone who loves this country wouldn't vote for a party that has set to destroy one of our greatest achievements, the NHS.

It's about the economy, economy, economy.

Therefore how anyone can vote Labour or Green - must be on another planet?

Ah yes, our current economy that's had the slowest recovery from a recesssion in UK history, that economy - the one where no fecker has had a pay rise for years but boardroom pay rockets. Vote Tory if you want that.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Is the economy being rebuilt on the housing market again? :facepalm:

I think the economy is being rebuilt by getting pepole back to work and the North and the Midlands are starting to work again and exporting don't throw the last five years of sacrifice down the drain ! We don't won't to be the sick country of Europe again with sky high interest rates and high unemployment .

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I think the economy is being rebuilt by getting pepole back to work and the North and the Midlands are starting to work again and exporting don't throw the last five years of sacrifice down the drain ! We don't won't to be the sick country of Europe again with sky high interest rates and high unemployment .

On zero hour contracts with no job security does not make a thriving economy

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Ah yes, our current economy that's had the slowest recovery from a recesssion in UK history, that economy - the one where no fecker has had a pay rise for years but boardroom pay rockets. Vote Tory if you want that.

After the 'Great Recession' it's hardly unexpected, and at least there is 'shoots' of a recovery; unlike throughout large swathes of Europe.
If someone has a bad accident, and is in a wheelchair, it takes time to learn how to walk again.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Sorry but boardroom pay rocketing didn't slow down in 1997 and start all over again in 2010, unless of course you can show me proof?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here