Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron Jerome.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I nearly mentioned him last night as the do the business striker we needed.....then I googled his goal scoring stats. He was very good for Cardiff and Brum at this level.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why did Stoke sign a striker who is only 6 foot tall ??? he is also a former Grimsby Town youth team player :facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking at his scoring stats he doesn't seem to be 'very good'. Do rate him as a player though, thought he looked good on MOTD a few seasons ago.
Effective and strong rather than prolific. Different to what we already have. If he's available its a no brainer.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Cameron Jerome is the answer ? No

Stephen Dobbie has better stats at championship level, and look how good he has proved to be in a brighton shirt so far, last night he didnt do anything

Dec 29, 2011
Cameron Jerome is the answer ? No

Stephen Dobbie has better stats at championship level, and look how good he has proved to be in a brighton shirt so far, last night he didnt do anything

And if Jermone doesn't score in his first game I'll be the first to ask for him to leave the club. A players ability is ALWAYS obvious after one game. [/sarcasm]

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Son suggested Tony Macheda from United but is he the prolific goalscorer that we need, and also too similar to what we have.

Tony?! :lolol:

Federico Macheda, had such a poor spell on loan in Italy last season he received death threats. Would probably be an appeasement signing and what would be the point? Not flaming you though, it's just as valid a suggestion as Cameron FFS Jerome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here