Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camden High Street, last night

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Just got back from Buenos Aires, loads of blue and white out there......erm.......

Dandyman

In London village.
Bloody hell - is this the longest time taken for a bounce or what ? :lolol:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
dont know sometimes I do a search and read through and found it, thats it thats what i did. odd though

What did you search for?

I do applaud a bounced thread that seamlessly carries on though; I didn't realise at all it was 9 years old, with all the talk of kids in stripes in towns, until you mentioned it!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Preston Park on a Saturday morning. Often over 100+ Brighton shirts in evidence. Joyous scenes.

It's great, isn't it? I worked every Saturday in Preston Park over the summer and so nice to see Albion shirts outnumbering A.N. Other.

Just have to work on those pesky far eastern foreign students who seem to have an affection for either Real Madrid or Man Utd.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
because every Monday when I lived in Camden I would go down the Cobden and meet my mate for a few after weekend drinks and more often than not wear an Albion shirt, 95% certain it was myself

in which case I recon there is a 5% chance that could have been me! lived and worked in Camden in 2003 and would often wear my Brighton shirt.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I saw an Albionite with a football heading down to the underground on Saturday in Highbury & Islington. My girlfriend looked a bit confusedly at some trainline service updates, as she rather strangely often does, probably hoping for disaster, and this prevented me from catching said seagullian and singing the Will.I.Am Buckley song that lurks on all our breaths for much of the average day. Rats, i thought, i was right in the mood for a strange public singsong, with perhaps a chap that was only wearing a shirt he borrowed from a friend that morning and has no idea why some portly mentalist is singing the Heartbeat themetune at him raucously.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
in which case I recon there is a 5% chance that could have been me! lived and worked in Camden in 2003 and would often wear my Brighton shirt.

Probably a 0.1% chance it was me. I lived in kentish town then and wore an Albion shirt for the occasional game of 5-a-side in Camden.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Probably a 0.1% chance it was me. I lived in kentish town then and wore an Albion shirt for the occasional game of 5-a-side in Camden.

Shame we did not know each other Mr Half Time Pies & and Mr Indurain's Lungs as it seems there was a healthy Albion support in Camden at the time, well at least three !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Celtic pub ! No way fella, used drink mainly Elephants Head or Quinns in Kentish Town

Before my time in Camden High Street, but regularly see me walking around there in a Brighton jacket of sorts nowadays... Mornington became the Littleton Arms and is now an 'office' pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here