Calvin Andrew

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just scored for Palarse. Good to see him back to fitness and getting a goal, I thought he was an important player in our survival last season and really fought for the cause.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Agreed, great player. If Palace are ever looking to offload I hope we are keeping an eye on him.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
agreed when we looked certain to go down he was one of the few that could hold his head high after a defeat, im glad he is back playing,his injury looked a nasty one

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Agreed, great player. If Palace are ever looking to offload I hope we are keeping an eye on him.

I think we can safely say Palace now and in the forseable future will be looking to offload players! We could do a lot worse than Andrew and probably will!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
In our momentous run-in....the efforts of Owusu and Andrew will always be remembered. Calvin Andrew's thundering header at Bristol is still fresh in the memory.
Palace were never going to let him go and I don't see anything changing in that respect.

TomTheEagle

Nov 15, 2009
I he still fairly well thought off with you lot? I've heard mixed opinions.

I feel he is just still rusty from injury, he was pivotal for you to stay up though, and I think his level could be about League 1. OR alternatively he could adapt really well,time will tell.

Shall we swap Andrew for Murray?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
And didnt RS piss Warnock off by playing/not playing him when Colin was expecting the opposite?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Do you think Murray could cut it at Championship level?

Yeah I do but it's always difficut to tell sometimes good Div3 players fail to cut it in the 2nd and other's with less percieved talent do well, he certainly has the potential to make the step up though...hopefully with us!

TomTheEagle

Nov 15, 2009
Yeah I do but it's always difficut to tell sometimes good Div3 players fail to cut it in the 2nd and other's with less percieved talent do well, he certainly has the potential to make the step up though...hopefully with us!

Now you're getting a bit too excited :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports