Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Calling occupants of interplanetary.....?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
tenor.gif

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A pedant says it is passing the earth, not orbiting it.

Quite right. It's just biding it's time before zapping the houses of parliament and re-animating it's alien seed pods that have been incubating in the spinal fluid of Theresa May.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Oumuamua,
Oumuamua,
Oumuamua,
Can-ton-a!"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Quite right. It's just biding it's time before zapping the houses of parliament and re-animating it's alien seed pods that have been incubating in the spinal fluid of Theresa May.

I thought it was passing by because it had scanned the USA for signs of intelligent life, and found none.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
It's a known fact that Earth supports life because it is the right distance from our Sun. Therefore it's not impossible that in one of the thousands of galaxies( no chocolate jokes ) there is not more similar circumstances. It looks like a rock to us, again because our preconceived idea of a space ship comes from Star trek, Stars Wars etc. We also know that interplanetary travel is unlikely because of speed and the bodies tolerance of high speed, warp factor 2 Mr Sulu ad infinitum.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It does rather look like a huge rock more than it looks like a spaceship doesn't it!

Just because Gene Roddenberry says a spaceship is silver and shiny doesn't mean it has to be. After all a ship in the ocean gets covered in barnacles after a while.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
could be. or it could be a large rock. hmmm...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have they come to collect their lost, malfunctioning robot, Mrs May?

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
'Take me to your leader'.

'Well, OK, but she lives in a sustainable Public Transport venue, so we must use Southern Rail.'.

'Maybe just take me to the pub'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here