seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
contender for goal of the season ?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Reminded me a bit of that classic full back's 25 yarder from the Albion's glory days: Gary Williams v Notts Forest, and England keeper Peter Shilton. Similar rising drive, just from the right rather than the left. Mind you, Forest were an entirely different class of team to Bristol City, who were woeful today.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
personally i thought it was a cross??

but hey who cares....

Lets go fuckin mental!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Even a goalie of James' quality couldn't get any where near it. What a strrike.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastico

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
personally i thought it was a cross??

but hey who cares....

Lets go fuckin mental!!

No, he was right in front of me in the South West corner, and he looked up twice, and the way he hit the ball and watched it all the way in. He meant it alright. Fantastic goal and in the South net for a change.

Jonny Boy

Feb 4, 2011
We have seen some belters this season, sparrow v saints, buckley v donny and harleys free kick but I think that one actually topped them! Stunning strike!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Reminded me a bit of that classic full back's 25 yarder from the Albion's glory days: Gary Williams v Notts Forest, and England keeper Peter Shilton. Similar rising drive, just from the right rather than the left. Mind you, Forest were an entirely different class of team to Bristol City, who were woeful today.

I would say they weren't very similar. Williams was considerably more central. Both good though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq7GxAZ11ks

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Was a brilliant goal and well needed with the two strikers going off injured.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
No, he was right in front of me in the South West corner, and he looked up twice, and the way he hit the ball and watched it all the way in. He meant it alright. Fantastic goal and in the South net for a change.

I'll take your word for it but from the WSU I thought he was going for a power cross- who cares! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here