Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon Signs!

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Gus Poyet handled this very well. He said the right things when Calderon wanted to talk to Saints and also now when he has decided to sign a 3 year deal. He is no fool that Poyet, he is aware we cant compete with the likes of Southampton for wages...........the ace he held was a lot of his players want to work with him. An emerging Top manager methinks:clap:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Wow thats very sneaky of Gus... Sending one of his player to Southampton on a scounting mission to meet the manager and chairman and discuss their plans for next season as well as their area's they feel are weaknessess ans will try and improve.

Good work Calderon, feed the info back to Gus and lets take the title from under their noses

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
great stuff.

maybe he went down there for a day, looked around the city and thought 'what the hell was i thinking'.

welcome back inigo you are already a legend

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wow thats very sneaky of Gus... Sending one of his player to Southampton on a scounting mission to meet the manager and chairman and discuss their plans for next season as well as their area's they feel are weaknessess ans will try and improve.

Good work Calderon, feed the info back to Gus and lets take the title from under their noses

Indeed. A very sneaky plan.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

:lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Indeed. A very sneaky plan.

So sneaky in fact - you could stick a tail on it & call it a Weasel! :clap2:

Brilliant news about Calders (one letter away from Balders - Great!). I was absolutely LIVID when I heard he was buggering off to The Scummers after our final game, but I'll cheerfully forgive him: just so long as he hammers a 30 yarder into their top l/hand corner at St Lairy's next season. Marvelous! :wink:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Absolutely fan-f***ing-tastic (not to mention flair-tastic) news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here