Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Nice guy very loyal but really now only a bench warmer for next season

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Good utility player to have on the bench to cover a number of positions but hope we will sign a better first choice right midfielder in the summer.

From a purely emotive point of view, I wouldn't want to agree with this.

Take emotion out however and I completely agree. He was one of our weakest link on arriving in the division, he is now playing as a right winger where he has done an adequate job (although some would argue he is there because Bruno is a better defender rather than Calde being a better offensive player) but really we need better options at both right back and right midfield if he have any intention of ever getting promoted.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If he doesn't eventually end up as a coach here I will be shocked/upset in equal measures.

Far too often people believe a player has an emotional link to the club when really, and this is no slight on the player's character, they are just treating it as a job.

With Calde however, he is either an AMAZING actor or he genuinely cares about the club. It's VERY rare, ESPCIALLY for a player with literally no link to the city/country prior to coming here.

Oct 25, 2003
I was speaking to a member of the AITC team the other day who said that Calderon is BY FAR the most keen player in terms of involving himself in their projects, he will literally do anything and absolutely go for it- and that's been the case basically since he's been here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here