Who is the better player?

• Caicedo

Votes: 154 94.5%
  • Bissouma

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
A good DM will get an applause during a game an attacker gets you out the seat that’s the comparison I’m making. as a fan.
Yes, but that's not what defines the fee a club is willing to pay for someone.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yes, but that's not what defines the fee a club is willing to pay for someone.
True although one isn’t any good without the other Caicedo joining Chelsea isn’t going to make Jackson look any better than Welbeck which he looked very comparable to yesterday

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Going to slightly buck the trend (without actually doing so) and say there wasn't an enormous amount of difference between them. Caicedo however has a much higher ceiling than Biss. Caicedo the slightly better player, but also much younger, with much more opportunity to develop.

A crying shame we saw so little of them together at the Albion. I love Pascal, but imagine where we could've ended up last season with a trio of Caicedo, Bissouma and Mac Allister under RDZ.
two holding midfielders of that calibre (Cac and Biss) in a De Zerbi team seems a bit of overkill.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
two holding midfielders of that calibre (Cac and Biss) in a De Zerbi team seems a bit of overkill.
Biss was better going forward than I think people remember. Yes a great tackler, but his real skill was his ability to receive the ball in tight spaces, and wriggle out of them in possession. He was great at transitioning from defence to attack and would've thrived under RDZ.

They only played together 6 times. We won 5 (Arsenal, Tottenham, Wolves, United and West Ham) and drew 1 (Leeds). It would've been scary under RDZ.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bissouma looking like the player we had. Comfortably one of the best CMs in the league for me. It’s absolutely mental how much talent we’ve had on our books (and left) yet we are still pulling up trees all the time!

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Caicedo has more talent for sure. But if he keeps following the advice of his "team" Bissouma will have been the better player when you look back at their careers.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Watching Bissouma play like this reminds me why I used to think he was so good, a confident and fit Bissouma is as good as any player in that position.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The fees are mental for a DM I don’t go to a football match thinking I wonder what our DM can do today. No it’s about the Mitoma’s Ferguson and Pedro’s that bring the excitement and now we have Adingra to add. Those huge fees should be kept for the players that get you off your feet IMO. You appreciate good defensive displays but unless that ball goes in the net football soon gets pretty boring ie three seasons of Potter.
Potter did OK for us. Played decent football and upset a few people.

and I found watching Caicedo on occasion very exciting. Different class.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Biss is going to tread on his shorts one day. Just got mom

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This. End of conversation. Anyone who thinks Biss is on Caicedo’s level hasn’t watched any Albion games in the last 5 years.
Caicedo wasn't playing in most of them..............

..........neither, for that matter, was Bissouma!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Caicedo wasn't playing in most of them..............

..........neither, for that matter, was Bissouma!
Biss managed 28 PL games in his debut season 5 years ago…!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I thought bissouma was the best player I had ever seen in a Brighton shirt and then caicedo popped onto the scene. Two sensational players.

Just imagine our side if we had kept the midfield of trio of Bissouma, caicedo and Alexis. That would be the best in world football. Absolutely insane they were all Brighton players. Although Enciso is going to be (and arguably already is) better than Alexis.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Football Insider reporting today that Chelsea paid Moises Agent £10m on top on the transfer fee to facilitate the move. I wonder if we ever find out out whilst Moises didn’t even meet Liverpool face to face.

£10M is a FAB amount of money to share around

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here