Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cafu aqui im falou sobre demasiado neste tempo do local defender-se

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
Você pode perguntar-me qualquer coisa que você quer ou o jus me martela ou me agradece o que quer que você quer e eu lhe receberei de volta como eu penso que você tem a extremidade errada da vara com meu relacionamento com Brigghton e o clube levantado do futebol do albion e minha queda para fora com flor tony e porque terminou acima o aluguer de seu poyet alternativo do indivíduo da planta mim têm lido este local por anos!!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Você pode perguntar-me qualquer coisa que você quer ou o jus me martela ou me agradece o que quer que você quer e eu lhe receberei de volta como eu penso que você tem a extremidade errada da vara com meu relacionamento com Brigghton e o clube levantado do futebol do albion e minha queda para fora com flor tony e porque terminou acima o aluguer de seu poyet alternativo do indivíduo da planta mim têm lido este local por anos!!

GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

You can ask me anything you want or jus me or thank me pounds whatever you want and I will get back as I think you have the wrong end of the stick with my relationship with Brighton and the club raised the albion football and my falling out with Tony and flower because it ended up hiring her Poyet alternative individual plant I have read this site for years!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
¿ por favor ¿

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

You can ask me anything you want or jus me or thank me pounds whatever you want and I will get back as I think you have the wrong end of the stick with my relationship with Brighton and the club raised the albion football and my falling out with Tony and flower because it ended up hiring her Poyet alternative individual plant I have read this site for years!
¿Qué?
:laugh:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Babelfish translation:

Cafu im spoke here on too much in this time of the place defending itself -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can ask any thing to me that you want or she hammers jus me or she is thankful to me what she wants that you want and I will receive to it in return as I think that you have the wrong extremity of the pole with my relationship with Brigghton and the raised club of the soccer of albion and my fall for are with flower tony and because poyet finished above the alternative lease its it individual of the plant me has read this place per years!

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
Eu começ minha inspiração da linha sobre esse gajo do cavaleiro de leon, eu não o quero ventilo para diar-me porque eu amo o clube e quando o poyet me deixa para a parte superior quer assentar bem no gerente.

A única razão eu não a começ que a última vez era que eu o prometi a flor tony que Roberto Carlos se juntaria me mas decidi que quis se manter em jogar tão então a flor tony caiu para fora comigo.

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
I carry through that I must say the English so here that we go. I am not very good only however but I still am learning for when I hopeful can compo with the flower tony and if to transform manager of Brigghton!

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
I have that to go individuals but I now will try começ the interview with the periodical because I love Brigghton and one day wants to seat well in the manager!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here