Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cack ex-pro pundits STEALING for living

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i like Robbie savage personally. He's great on 606. If only because he sticks to his opinion no matter how deranged or inaccurate it is.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
i like Robbie savage personally. He's great on 606. If only because he sticks to his opinion no matter how deranged or inaccurate it is.

Just like Adrian Durham on Talk Sport then? Although he's actually worse as he makes up a ludicrous opinion just to wind people up and then sticks to it despite knowing it's complete bollocks.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quite like Kevin Kilbane's style of delivery. Knows his stuff, not monotone or attention seeking, just intelligent and insightful.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria

I couldn't stand Savage as a player and I can't say I'm much more positive towards him as a pundit.

However, I'm on his side regarding John Terry. It's good to see how he's got under Terry's skin.

Does Phil Thompson still do Soccer Saturday? The biased, Scouse get was unwatchable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here