Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Sami

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well we were sleep walking towards relegation but we have now broken out into a fecking sprint and it will be bloody damned hard to stop now

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I don't buy the excuses that the squad is not his, Burke screwed up etc etc. all mangers have to start with players that they have not chosen, and most manage to win more then three games in 21. This man has won 4 of his last 33 League matches. He is damaged goods. Sympathy has long past, he simply cannot manage a football club. Period.

The squad we have is very good.
Remove Sami's rather crazy tactics and we will win most of the games we play.
Recruitment has been sound, we just need to play more sensible football.

Blackbushe Pilot

Mar 28, 2004
Egham Surrey
I agree with your comment Tony W.

This is a good squad, and with a proper manager will be certainly mid table at worst.

What really puzzles me is that it is SO obvious to us all that Sami cannot do the job he is employed to do, then how does an incredibly astute business man in Tony Bloom not ?

It will happen this week. The results today will force Tony's hand.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I saw afriend of mine (manure fan and he is actually from Manchester) who watched it on tv last night, he genuinely asked me "why dont you play with any formation or shape?"

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
The squad we have is very good.
Remove Sami's rather crazy tactics and we will win most of the games we play.
Recruitment has been sound, we just need to play more sensible football.

The squads 'Very Good' is it, i'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more, I don't see how you can make that statement, on what grounds is it very good? I think we have a very poor squad and that's showing and that's not just down to our extremely inept manager. The replacements for what we've lost over 2 transfer windows have been shocking and as much as it might not be a bottom 3 squad it's nothing more than a lower mid table group. In the last 10 years I have never seen a group of passionless bottlers either as individuals or a team.

As for winning most the games we play......against who would we win, there is a no heart, no passion and a distinct lack of quality and that recipe doesn't bring success!

JFC - Not good enough - Mr 3 yard side ways passer
Gardner - too scared to get injured again
Joe Bennett - slowly jogging back and is caught out so many times out of position and makes no attempt to get back
Colunga - words fail me, another with a lazy not up for the battle attitude
O'Grady - no comment needed
Stockdale - looked shaky for 4 months now
Teixera - A little boy who isn't up for any kind of battle
Greg Halford - journeyman

We have a group of lazy loanees and who don't battle, we have no leaders on the pitch, who don't fight....

Our real quality exists in Elliott Bennett, GG. Lewis Dunk and on rare occasions Lua Lua when he removes the chip off his shoulder and Solly March and Dale Stephens when fit, I'm sorry but 4-5 players doesn't equal a squad, the arse of this team has been ripped out in 12 months, how anyone can say this squad is very good in my mind is totally deluded!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here