Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye Liam, thanks and good luck.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He certainly played like he was off. I think that was the worst performance I've seen him give in an Albion shirt.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Sunderland say they have made their final bid which is a bit stupid because it is the first day of the window and they have now opened themselves up to a lot of abuse and haranguing from their manager!!! If Bridcutt goes suspect it will be nearer the end of the window when Sunderland have lost a few more and are even more desparate!

Another example of someone trying to bluff the lizard. No chance.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As has already been mentioned he wasn't the last off the pitch so doesn't this thread fall down at the first point.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It may not be to Sunderland. Other teams were bidding in August.

The most tempting of which would be Norwich - the rest of them now look like they're battling for survival.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Sunderland say they have made their final bid which is a bit stupid because it is the first day of the window and they have now opened themselves up to a lot of abuse and haranguing from their manager!!! If Bridcutt goes suspect it will be nearer the end of the window when Sunderland have lost a few more and are even more desparate!

I agree, it's stupid. We need players now, we were terrible again today when playing one of the teams we have to be beating if we're to have a chance of survival.
There's no hurry about Buckley but if it's a matter of a million or so we can't afford to quibble about Bridcutt's fee..

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
He probably won't play vs Reading even if he is here still, SFC won't want him cup tied.

I expect SAFC to go out of the F.A.Cup at home to Carlisle United on Saturday so being cup-tied won't be a problem. Obviously there's no point in risking injury though, but Sunderland can avoid that by making a reasonable bid in the next forty eight hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here