Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Buying tickets question

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I would like to buy 4 tickets for Luton game. It says albion plus members can buy 4 tickets per fan number.
3 of us are albion plus members but one of us has never been before. I can allocate 3 of the tickets easy enough as we are friends and family.
If I buy 4 tickets how do I allocate the 4th ticket to the person who hasn't been before I do I just do it in my name?
Thanks

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Any Albion plus members able to share if the match day ticket prices have stayed the same or gone up a little?

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Doesn't the '4' refer to when you buy STH guets tickets, not Members?

I may be wrong though.

You MIGHT need to wait 'til Thursday for the fourth.
It just says 4 tickets per eligible fan number. On sale to Albion plus members today so I am guessing that is an eligible fan number?
Even if I wait until Thursday how do I allocate the 4th ticket as the 4th person isn't in my friends family and has never been before. Do I allocate to my name or is there another option?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It just says 4 tickets per eligible fan number. On sale to Albion plus members today so I am guessing that is an eligible fan number?
Even if I wait until Thursday how do I allocate the 4th ticket as the 4th person isn't in my friends family and has never been before. Do I allocate to my name or is there another option?
On Thursday, you just buy it in your name as a STH...as they say it's a STH guest.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I also have a ticket buying question. As a season ticket holder when I'm buying for a guest are all the tickets allocated to my fan number or do the guests have to be registered?

Also assuming its the former will the tickets just get emailed to me and I can forward the email on for the person in question to pop into their smartphone wallet?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I also have a ticket buying question. As a season ticket holder when I'm buying for a guest are all the tickets allocated to my fan number or do the guests have to be registered?

Also assuming its the former will the tickets just get emailed to me and I can forward the email on for the person in question to pop into their smartphone wallet?
They do not need to be named, but they are your responsibility. Simply on your fan #.

Just fwd the email you get to them.

Is it PotG?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
If you are allowed more than one ticket (Luton etc, think most games apart from manure) then you can allocate the additional tickets to yourself.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
If you are allowed more than one ticket (Luton etc, think most games apart from manure) then you can allocate the additional tickets to yourself.
Thanks. This is what I have done and now have tickets for Luton and West Ham :)
Now need to hope flight home from Falklands isn't delayed as I only land the morning of the Luton game!

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Thanks. This is what I have done and now have tickets for Luton and West Ham :)
Now need to hope flight home from Falklands isn't delayed as I only land the morning of the Luton game!
Shit a brick! Where you flying to Gatwick?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I would like to buy 4 tickets for Luton game. It says albion plus members can buy 4 tickets per fan number.
3 of us are albion plus members but one of us has never been before. I can allocate 3 of the tickets easy enough as we are friends and family.
If I buy 4 tickets how do I allocate the 4th ticket to the person who hasn't been before I do I just do it in my name?
Thanks
That's the number of tickets EACH fan number can purchase. Assign the extra tickets to yourself. If you have 3 MA+ members you can buy 12 tickets and sign 4 to each member if wanted to/needed to.

The total number of tickets in a transaction is different to the number of tickets per fan number.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
M4,M25,M23? Cutting it close!
Yep!! Fingers crossed for no delays! (Regularly gets delayed by 24 hours so I'm fully expecting this to happen again!)
That's the number of tickets EACH fan number can purchase. Assign the extra tickets to yourself. If you have 3 MA+ members you can buy 12 tickets and sign 4 to each member if wanted to/needed to.

The total number of tickets in a transaction is different to the number of tickets per fan number.
That's really useful - thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here