Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying tickets for cash

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I had a debit card when i was 14, for money from distant relatives and such. Doesnt cost to have one either. Surely EVERYONE knows SOMEONE with a card these days if you havent got one, just use them.

Its a good decision by the club, that way you dont have mile-long queues for tickets and they can focus on selling tickets, rather than keeping people waiting, either on the phone or in person. Not to mention theres the money they are making off the booking fees !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Can someone please explain to me why we have to buy the play off tickets online or by phone and not by cash at the amex or queens road ? What happens if you do not have a credit card or debit card ? This could mean some supporters unable to purchase a ticket . Poor decision by the club IMO

I lost my wallet at the weekend and cancelled all my cards - the replacements won't arrive till the end of the week so I can't buy my season ticket reserved seat. So, the lack of a cash option is a real pain right now. I had to ring up a friend and get him to send his credit card details so I can buy my tickets - I do think the OP has a valid point: you can have a job and Internet access and still be without a card, as I know all too well.

Surely you know SOMEONE who has a card who can help you out? A friend, relative? I'm sure they won't mind?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Do you pay your broadband bill with cash? Do you turn up at BT/Sky/other on the 30th of each month with a tenner?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I can't see why people are moaning at the OP so much. He has a valid point. What is wrong with people paying by cash at one of the shops? It gets people into the shops which means they might then buy another item whilst they are in there.

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
I can't see why people are moaning at the OP so much. He has a valid point. What is wrong with people paying by cash at one of the shops? It gets people into the shops which means they might then buy another item whilst they are in there.

This

Apr 12, 2011
Interesting that by registering for the auto cup scheme for this match they charged a reduced booking fee of just 50p.

So either that's all the software provider charges them and the other 1.50 is profit or they've agreed to take the hit in the interests of convenience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here