Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Buying guest tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you're a season ticket holder buying guest tickets do they have to be one of your friends and family (and with a fan number) or can you just buy them yourself to allocate?

Never done it before so not sure how this works.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Yes whenever I've bought guest tickets in the past I always give the recipient a gentle reminder that it's my name on the ticket, not theirs, therefore don't do anything that's likely to get them ejected from the stadium...!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If you're a season ticket holder buying guest tickets do they have to be one of your friends and family (and with a fan number) or can you just buy them yourself to allocate?

Never done it before so not sure how this works.
Really wished the club would make this clearer in the buying process; it is a perennial query on NSC that seems to confuse so many. (Not a dig at you at all Giraffe; just pointing out lots of others have been in a similar situation.)

seagullbhafc

Aug 5, 2009
Long time lurker, any kind fans able to purchase an adult and a u21 ticket, stupidly didn’t renew A+ membership as the son cleared off to uni, then decided it wasn’t for. Both have purchase history for a few years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here