Buying Barcelona match tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Dear NSC

6 of us heading out to Barcelona in early November and intend upon seeing a game whilst out there.

Looking on the official site there are no seats together... is it possible to buy tickets in the city the day before for a reasonable (up to about 60 euro) price or is it best to bite the bullet and buy now?

Imagine somebody on here will know a bit about it? Thanks!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Went for my stag do earlier this year. 10 of us in total. We opted to buy tickets on the day. Split into two groups of 5 to get them. Seats weren't together but in same blocks. IIRC tickets were between €95 and €115.
We went the day after to stadium tour and look at the club shop. Have to say I have never felt so chlostrophobic in my life. was absolutuly packed.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To be honest when I went with my brother in law last season we had to get 2 single seats in adjacent blocks, but after 15mins I text him to say there were several seats nearer me and he moved. Not that easy to get 6 together but you could still get 6 in closely adjoing blocks and meet up before and at half time as the concourses all join up.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
on my stag do we had 14 of us there and tickets all over the place but the locals said to us it's sit where you want so we did.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
The easiest way is to get tickets beforehand and its really easy if you are going to be there when a Champions League game is on as the locals don't go for it much until the QFs. We were on holiday there last week and went to the Spartak game on Wednesday and got our tickets beforehand but they were still selling them in official shops in the city. The crowd was "only" 78500 out of 99000. I ordered them online and then picked them up the morning before, taking a passport and the card I paid with which was very easy. We paid 59 euros and were a long way up, cheapest was 49 euro. It was a long way up:eek:
SAM_0269.JPG

There were plenty of touts about in the morning of the game, not sure if they could get seats together though.

Was really impressed with how the Metro's worked and we got on at Palau Reial which was the first out of the three you could use and we got a seat - it was 10 minutes walk from the ground, past about 1000 coaches. Was back in the City 30 minutes after leaving the ground,

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does anyone know what time train to get or any decent prematch pubs?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you go make sure you also do the museum with the stadium tour - very interesting

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It will be like watching the Albion :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports