Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Busiest day on NSC this year

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One hundred and eleven million and one pound, one hundred and eleven million and two pounds . . .

Todd! Todd! Quick, see how much we’ve got in the piggy bank over there.
Tick Todd, Tick Todd.......

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
How would you measure busyness?

I think the question is;
How are YOU measuring busy?

I rarely post but visit and lurk every single day, would that count? Is it all based on Marketing jargon like “eyeballs on the web”, “no. of clicks” or is it actual activity and posts that define one busy day vs the other?

(On a side note, I would much prefer a new thread than adding more pages where it’s hard(er) to keep up, ignore the whiners and post as much as you like)

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Busier than FA Cup semi-final day?
Or the day we made it to Europe?

OK, but I predict tomorrow will be even busier by some margin.
The thing with these days are there's an actual match going on, so people won't be constantly visiting the site. When there is no football, but a big story for our club, people are at home using NSC as a source of information.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think the question is;
How are YOU measuring busy?

I rarely post but visit and lurk every single day, would that count? Is it all based on Marketing jargon like “eyeballs on the web”, “no. of clicks” or is it actual activity and posts that define one busy day vs the other?

(On a side note, I would much prefer a new thread than adding more pages where it’s hard(er) to keep up, ignore the whiners and post as much as you like)
My general reference is page views, ie how many times a visitor asked NSC to give them a new page of stuff.

It's 23:59. I'll provide an update in a couple of minutes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here