Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Busiest day on NSC this year

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Give yourselves a pat on the back everyone - today is the busiest day on the site in 2023, eclipsing January's transfer deadline day, and there are still a little over three hours to go.

September 8th 2022 was the busiest in recent times. It was the day Potter f***ed off to Chelsea and we were all full of OUTRAGE.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Give yourselves a pat on the back everyone - today is the busiest day on the site in 2023, eclipsing January's transfer deadline day, and there are still a little over three hours to go.

September 8th 2022 was the busiest in recent times. It was the day Potter f***ed off to Chelsea and we were all full of OUTRAGE.
Didn’t someone accuse you of making most of the posts on NSC today ? :whistle:
I do have my suspicions that you are my second account.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Never mind all that - hurry up and change the £111m thread title to £115m before they outbid themselves again.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

How busy is busy

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn’t someone accuse you of making most of the posts on NSC today ? :whistle:
I do have my suspicions that you are my second account.
"An avalanche of threads" is the accusation levelled at me.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Busier than the Brexit thread at it's most busiest? Congratulations.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Bozza can at last afford those mink trousers he's always wanted.
1691787283573.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here