Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton v Birmingham

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
How is Javea/Xavia after the fires? Used to live in Moraira myself.

It was mostly on Cumbre de Sol and looks horrendous at the moment. Javea is back to normal, had a stage of the Tour of Spain just after the fires and the Port fiestas went on as normal, with fireworks! Couldn't believe it at the time but you know the Spanish, they just get on with it! Love em.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hmmm are you 100% sure you have NEVER seen ... ?

Fairly sure. You just know some strikers are going to end a barren run with a deflection off their arse or something.

O'Grady just doesn't seem to get in goal scoring positions where that is likely to happen.

He tries hard and creates for others he just doesn't look like scoring himself.

Hopefully he will prove me wrong second half and bang in a hat trick!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fairly sure. You just know some strikers are going to end a barren run with a deflection off their arse or something.

O'Grady just doesn't seem to get in goal scoring positions where that is likely to happen.

Fairly sure ... are you actually saying at no point the name Leon Best hasn't popped into your head? :lol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It was mostly on Cumbre de Sol and looks horrendous at the moment. Javea is back to normal, had a stage of the Tour of Spain just after the fires and the Port fiestas went on as normal, with fireworks! Couldn't believe it at the time but you know the Spanish, they just get on with it! Love em.

Did Benitachell suffer or was it all up the slopes?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Did Benitachell suffer or was it all up the slopes?

Don't think they suffered other than the smoke. It was mostly on the slope above Valles de Vent and Portichol suffered badly. The planes and helicopters swooping into the bay to pick up water was a sight to behold. I still get twitchy if I hear a plane or chopper.
Get in Burton, just gone 2 up!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fairly sure. You just know some strikers are going to end a barren run with a deflection off their arse or something. N

His strength is winning the ball, holding it up & assists.

Are you sure you weren't at Brentford? O'Grady scores, we're on the pitch.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Didn't he poke one in for us against the Gunners a few seasons ago, FA cup springs to mind? away at Brentford also?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good match to watch, well done Burton. I wish the other Albion well as long as they're not playing us

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Didn't he poke one in for us against the Gunners a few seasons ago, FA cup springs to mind? away at Brentford also?

Poke one in, it was a great goal just after half time with a shot from outside the box in front of the north stand.

Brentford in the cup scoring the 2nd after being taunted with OGrady scores we're on the pitch and he celebrated beckoning our fans onto the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here