Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burns goal

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was at the match and was sure he was offside. Didn't really celebrate until the ref gave it as a goal.
Same, I stood there with my arm round my mate gingerly bouncing up and down!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
I didn't celebrate it.

Though VAR was certain to rule it out for offside.

How sad is that?

I celebrated for a brief moment, stopped because I then thought VAR was going to rule it out. I then celebrated again when the Ref pointed to the spot........ :ascarf:

I had said to the missus 5 minutes earlier. What would top this is if BDB scored the winner. You are welcome...... :lolol:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Always loved BDB , chuffed for the big man , i have never seen him give less than his best :thumbsup::ascarf::bowdown:

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
I was in line and had a sneak it was offside and didn't really celebrate with any verve... VAR really sucks but pleased for BDB

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Loved his celebration. His team-mates obviously love him as well, that wasn't just celebrating a winning goal - great to see.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two minutes into the game I thought he was going to endure 90 minutes of torment from Mahrez but Big Dan Burn ends up being our matchwinner.

And that is the beauty of football.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The way he stood on the ball and almost fell over initially to throw everyone off the scent was pure class. What a player!

Seriously though, he bloody deserves that goal. Never going to be the most elegant but he works his balls off week in, week out and is a very decent player.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Like a giraffe on ice skates.

Majestic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here