Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley's draw celebrations

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
OTM.... unbeaten since boxing day... two home games I'm a row... I know where my money would be... and matbha. . You're missing the point ... we were shit... and you still couldn't beat us.... look at the table next Saturday. ..fancy yourselves in the play offs then????
Can we look on the following Monday after our game with Forest ? Thanks.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So even with the disallowed goal.... you still couldn't beat us.... roll on your next two very difficult away games.... I have never heard such a whinging set of numptys in my life.... you lose on Tuesday and next Saturday. . Will you still be blaming Barton. ..!!!!

No style, no class, definitely northern, and probably unemployed and fxxkin ugly to boot.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think that there is any possibility that we will not make the play offs it is just a matter of where we finish if not in the automatics. I would say possibly 4th.

Expatclaret

Banned
Apr 2, 2016
Erm hull...!!!!!! Erm Sheff wed.....sure those two are in the top 6..... yep ... definately top 6.... get your facts right if you want to take the piss dick head! !!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Erm hull...!!!!!! Erm Sheff wed.....sure those two are in the top 6..... yep ... definately top 6.... get your facts right if you want to take the piss dick head! !!!

We need 13 points to be guaranteed play offs if Derby and Wed dont drop a point. We have Derby to play who also have Wed to play so it is looking very good for us as a fall back if we dont make automatic.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
OTM.... unbeaten since boxing day... two home games I'm a row... I know where my money would be... and matbha. . You're missing the point ... we were shit... and you still couldn't beat us.... look at the table next Saturday. ..fancy yourselves in the play offs then????

No we made you look like shit ,and your fans were shit to:tosser:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So let me get this right..... you battered us.... and scored 2 goals... we were shite and scored 3!!!!! Good job we didn't play well then eh!!!!
And as for the celebration at the end... we go away to our nearest rivals... grab a last minute equalizer after the disallowed "goal" a few mins earlier... and leave with a point and maintain our 4 point..... sorry.. make that 5 with the goal difference... and yiu ask why the celebration??? Mate... give yiur head a wobble.....

You really are pathetic. For one thing, we both know given your negative tactics that you wouldn't have pushed forward for the goal in injury time if the initial one had been allowed. You hardly attacked all game when it was level. For a team top of the league, I've never seen such negative tactics. All summed up by Ward going down injured in our half after you had scored your second and then getting up when he realised nobody was buying it.

As for you playing poorly, we made you look poor. We didn't take our chances but, if the referee does his job and sends off Barton, we are 2-1 up and playing against 10 men.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

You're a bit of a moron aren't you. It was a serious question.

Clearly not very bright.

Incidentally, I haven't mentioned where you are from either, it's completely irrelevant.

Expatclaret

Banned
Apr 2, 2016
:fishing:Jesus. .... you lot are easy. .... I'm off to put my flat cap on and take my whipping fir a walk..... enjoy the championship next season girls!@!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here