Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Lamptey and Biss were amazing. Lallana will bring them on immensely and today's result went a long way towards playing his wages for a year as we finish above our bunnies. Nice end to the season all round

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was fun!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Couple of cracking goals from our lads today. Good end to the season sets us up nicely for the next.

Well done Brighton.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
15th place. 41 points. Couldn’t quite catch the Croydon lot but feeling moderately groovy about our prospects for next season.

Plucky and Watford down. The only part of that which saddens me is the fact that Harry the Hornet won’t be able to wind up Zaha next season.

A decent day. Nice goals to watch on MOTD later. Hope the lads enjoy their well earned break.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Not a bad season that, not as nailbiting as last year lol.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't read much into the game, but I felt there was a little more of the intricate stuff I've been enjoying, of late, which is nice.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Not that it’s all about the money, but wasn’t that worth an extra £3.2n for us today?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
On the radio i hear nothing but compliments for Burnley and Dyche and how they bravely finish above their station, and i go along with that a little, before watching them play and remembering that deep down they are c*nts. Chuffed to beat them.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Quite enjoyed that. We didn’t succumb to the Burnley stifle. When Dunk is not at his best the defense looks decidedly shaky. Thought Webster did well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here