Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 1m
Wouldn't say #bhafc were negative. They had the two best chances and the onus is always on the home side.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There were a few Albion in the home section.

Something to do with under 16 tickets not being sold on the turnstiles???
Didn't really catch what was going on.

A few didn't get "counted in" at Derby , anyone with a ticket that didn't work when inserted into the barcode reader got in through the fire exit doors which the steward opened after a knock on the door from the outside.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Losing ground on the play offs. Lose at Watford and we can almost write them off.

Next year will be our year.

I doubt write them off is fair.
We would still have a game in hand, with plenty of players coming back to fitness.

Long, long way to go yet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good point, massive point if we follow it up with 3 at Watford.

March will make or break our play off chances IMO

Why haven't u answered people on the Conway thread mate? When's he signing?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe something similar tonight?

Sounds more like Burnley trying to artificially boost the "home" attendance figure. I've been to numerous away games in the past where the announced attendance looks "wrong" i.e. the pre-sold number is known and all those paying on the day get counted as home fans (Peterborough) or 400+ , a quarter of the away following paying at the turnstile get counted as home fans (Lincoln)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How many games has he been back for? What is the required goal/game ratio for him?

He has been back for six and a half weeks, that featured ten games, but he missed two (was rested for the FA cup games). He scored 2 goals in 8 (1 in 4) since returning. Is on 6 in 16 (1 in 2.67) for the season.

I don't know what ratio is required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here