Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley v QPR

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I think there's only 2 relegation places to fight for next season. Burnley surely have one sewn up unless they change things radically, players and manager and style of play.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think there's only 2 relegation places to fight for next season. Burnley surely have one sewn up unless they change things radically, players and manager and style of play.
Think they'll have about 70 million bucks and a good crack at staying up....that's a good thing don't you think?:glare:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Was just thinking this about Barton, cannot stand the man but fair play to what he and the team around him have done

troll.gif

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Poor performance, but they got the job done, a sign of a good team.
Gray will thrive next season, and with some new players, they'll stay up.
Good old fashion club

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You have to give them a lot of credit although they've been pretty shite for ages and somehow they've grinded out results that's required.
FairPlay I say

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Leicester and Burnley have proved that old fashioned crap still WINS in England

Apr 22, 2016
Leicester and Burnley have proved that old fashioned crap still WINS in England

Some very decent posts and people in this thread. Some of the opposite too, and to those people too focused on they play hoofball, what they play isn't football i'd like to say: you're right. It's not the prettiest of football, not as pretty as yours or Boro's and no one denies that. But we're up, and you're not.

I used to want Boro to go up with Burnley but I hope you beat Boro next week. Their fans are terrible, entitled little children and it's be good to see a club who have made the most of their good fortune when they weren't relegated from the Football League and end up in the premiership less than two decades later. Burnley fans can appreciate that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here