Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley v Man City

Who’d want to be a Scouser having to rely on us

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Burnley stinking out the division with their negative football. Their fans must be embarrassed.

Burnley really went for it then.

9f769f3a05b483e78038b5afc043f3bd.jpg

They didn’t (certainly not in second half) and inevitably lost. If this is your defence of how we play against the top 6 I’m not sure you thought it through

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They didn’t (certainly not in second half) and inevitably lost. If this is your defence of how we play against the top 6 I’m not sure you thought it through

The thing is we have always bemoaned anti football on here, whether it be Burnley or a team managed by Pulis or Big Fat Sam, and yet here we are playing the thing we hate and probably the most hated club for it in the PL.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

It was a bad joke along lines of how Albion get it on the neck for this and that but when other clubs do the same then Dyche is a genius and we shouldn’t have sold Ashley Barnes (5 years ago) etc etc

Souness making a rare good point the goal could have been saved with a head away rather than an acrobatic kick.

But City would probably still have scored after that anyway given how far Burnley were retreating

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It was a bad joke along lines of how Albion get it on the neck for this and that but when other clubs do the same then Dyche is a genius and we shouldn’t have sold Ashley Barnes (5 years ago) etc etc

We did get the accolade for our defending against Spurs from Jamie Redknap - To all the detractors (and I know you aren't one of them) - **** Em ; we are not there to roll over and open up for these teams to pick us off.

Its OK for these pundits to soil their pants over players like David Silva but you can't win a football match with 10 Raheem Sterlings on the pitch and good defending is part and parcel of the game as much as good attacking is. After all they are more than happy to wee themselves watching and talking about Virgil van Djik

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After today's results I think we have a sniff of getting a shock win at Arsenal, they are crap at the moment.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here