Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion

Jan 10, 2014
Cheers, what with it being an evening game I'm still not sure how much faith I want to place in a bus service to get me home, with all due respect to burnley I'd rather not spend the night there. I'll see how brave im feeling on the day.

That said, the temptation to tell Barnes to **** off one last time is bloody tempting :jester:

Well you have to assume that with it being a replacement bus for the train journey that you have paid for, it's going to be properly done. It should be there when you arrive at Hebden Bridge station then straight to Burnley Manc Rd. It looks like the journey will be just about half an hour longer than it normally would be.

Jan 10, 2014
Another question to take the opportunity of a Burnley fan on here...

Which is the most secure and safe car park for Tuesday night? I've previously parked in the town centre multistorey and walked through to the ground (about 10 mins). I assume the town centre car park will be closed?

Yes that car park will be closed.

If you aren't bothered about how much to pay for parking then the Cricket Club or the car park across from the bus station in front of Tesco.

If you want free parking then there's either the Queen Vic/Premier Inn car park which is an away fan pub anyway (post code BB10 3EF). There's also the Hollywood Star (brewers fayre pub with kids ball pool) and Hollywood cinema shared car park (post code BB11 2EG).

Or there's street parking across from the Cricket Club or the streets going off Brunshaw Rd just up from the ground. They're quite safe as long as you don't have a big Brighton flag in your car with **** off Burnley on it. :D

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
People were booing him while he was in an Albion shirt :lolol:

I'm sure there will be a cluster of tits who will do the same at your place.

P.S - were loose.

We will unless reinforcements are brought in, but it will probably be a last minute scramble again rummaging through the bargain basement signings

Jan 10, 2014
Oi Lancastrian scum..is the cricket ground open evening games?

Normally park at the cricket ground and head up to the club house for a pint, pie and chips and a game of snooker. Really welcoming place and great place to have a chat about all things footy and jimmy Anderson's form!

Cheers

How rude!

Yes it will be open for blowing the froth off a few and scranning growler and shirt lifters (that's pie and peas.. before you get any ideas that I was being homophobic :cheers: )

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Cheers, what with it being an evening game I'm still not sure how much faith I want to place in a bus service to get me home, with all due respect to burnley I'd rather not spend the night there. I'll see how brave im feeling on the day.

That said, the temptation to tell Barnes to **** off one last time is bloody tempting :jester:

Go via Manchester, there and back. Trains run between Manchester and Leeds until very late, our train is due to arrive back in york after the game at around 2am.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Go via Manchester, there and back. Trains run between Manchester and Leeds until very late, our train is due to arrive back in york after the game at around 2am.

Yeh I'd seen that but there's something about a 4 hour train journey that's really putting me off...

Jan 10, 2014
assume this will be POTG?

I've just dusted off my enigma machine and the result for 'POTG' was pay on the gate.

If the result is correct then yes it will be pay on the gate, unless you sell 2,500 plus tickets before then that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here