Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley v BHA - Score Predictor

Burnley v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

After last Saturday's rout of Barnsley, the Albion take on Burnley on Saturday, hoping to achieve a better result than the end of last seasons 1-0 defeat.

BHA have not won on the road in their last 8 league games & also haven't scored more than one goal outside Sussex since the 2-1 win at Leeds back on 11th February.

Burnley are undefeated at home in 4, last defeat at Turf Moor was against Birmingham on 3rd April, 3-1.

On a like for like basis, the Seagulls accumulated 5 points from the corresponding 3 games played this season & Burnley away. A point in Lancashire will therefore see us on a par with last season. Anything better & we will be laughing!

So will the Albion have their fire power boots on & collect all the spoils?
Will Noone still be an Albion player on Saturday?
Will we have any additional players in the team by the weekend?

As for the Score Predictor:

OzMike is the early leader on two points

The following are all on one point:

7:18, Bean, cd_501, clippedgull, Conkers, Cypriot Seagull, dingodan, jgmcdee, kevtherev, Mutts Nuts, Nigella's Creme Pie, Moone, Shirty, The Complete Badger, The Orange Seagull, Waynflete.

Nobody surprise, surprise predicted the 5-1 win.

Don't forget, if you predict an other score, to let me know what your score actually is!

As always use your head. You decide........................

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Think I'll wait until all the shenanegans as to whom is coming in & leaving before deciding my score

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we will lose because i away form is rubbish but i am going for a 2-0 home win for burnley with sam vokes and charlie Austin scoring for them but i hope i am wrong

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2 - 0 to Albion.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
We haven't scored in a competitive away match for over 5 months. I hope that'll change, but it's hard to make a proper prediction when half the team could change between now and then!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
A 1-0 win for the flairmeisters, to surge onto a mighty 7 points from 4 games

Edit: Unbelievably, a second successive match in which WB scores ( in the 85th ) :O

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
one a piece

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1-0 to Burnley.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We haven't scored in a competitive away match for over 5 months. I hope that'll change, but it's hard to make a proper prediction when half the team could change between now and then!

It's all a cunning plan Burnley haven't a clue who they will be facing....problem is we haven't a clue who will be paying for us either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here