Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley train travel.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Engineering works between Littlehampton and Brighton. So replacement bus service in place. ASLEF have an ongoing overtime ban. Including on 9th . So likely some disruption. Best to keep an eye on it.
Yup this. Very unlikely to be a full service from Brighton - Falmer and back but I guess no drivers needed on Coastway West so who knows? I've just booked EDF P&R.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Yup this. Very unlikely to be a full service from Brighton - Falmer and back but I guess no drivers needed on Coastway West so who knows? I've just booked EDF P&R.
4 trains per hour Brighton to Falmer, replacement buses on West Coastway. Last train to Hassocks, Burgess Hill is at 1700 ish, but last to Haywards Heath and Three Bridges is about 8 possibly later.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
According to Trainline, the last train leaving from Falmer to Crawley (which is where I will be heading) is 17.13, I'm not sure where you are coming from but do check the either Trainline or National Rail website for up to date info.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Trains back to the likes of Hassocks, Burgess Hill and Wivelsfield seem to finish at half 5, which might catch a few of the Mid Sussex crowd out
Yep would expect it will and with these and other disruptions why cant the club ko at 2pm give everyone a chance to watch the match and get home ok?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here