Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley No Shows

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Okay, so following on from the 'sellout' that rightly appears to have happened for this game, how many ST holders will not show because the game is on TV?

Me and the boy. Up in the Lake District, so have given our s/ts to some friends. Hopefully find a pub for first half, but will be in a nice restaurant by the second.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My son can't make it as he's at his best mate's party. Tried to pass on his ticket to another boy we know but he has a tennis tournament, Can't upgrade it as have one left for the whole season which has already been "bagsed" for QPR. If we didn't have so many feckin evening games and / or restrictions on upgrades I probably could have got another adult in. :rant:

On the plus side this means I can be in the pub at 10.30 :drink: :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ARP_Hodges.jpg

Yes I fully expect at thread from Hove B&B at 8.25 tomorrow morning

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Superb excuse but will you be giving your ST to someone else? Full stadium and all that?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I must have missed a memo.

1. Pay for season ticket (check).
2. Make enough noise to encourage our poorly-paid and understandably nervous players to perform (check).
3. Never miss a game even though the schedules are always getting changed (err check, sort of).
4. If for some reason I can't make game, take responsibility to find some herbert to take my ST in the vain hope I might get it back again (err no).

Onerous being a supporter these days isn't it?

I'm still undecided, having missed a fair few games this year already due to health I've found I don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would and had the added bonus of some of them being on in the Pub.

Best season in years, what a time to lose my Mojo.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Me and the boy. Up in the Lake District, so have given our s/ts to some friends. Hopefully find a pub for first half, but will be in a nice restaurant by the second.

You're going to bail on this match at half time to go and have some dinner ??

Wow.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Live games and midweek games will always deter the exiles and has since the Amex opened...Reckon only about 1k max for this big game though.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It being live on TV is never a factor but many midweek games are a problem as I travel a lot for work. Where I live is hardly full of Albion fans so passing on my card to others isn't really an option. I hate my seat being empty for some games but would it be better if I just didn't renew? I will be there tomorrow and have been there when life allows for 44 years.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Can't see many no shows tomorrow even though it is on the box. Nothing beats being there (as proved by selling out the casual sales), it's an early kick off that's all. It could have been a lot worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here