Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley match

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
...not only that, some send the coach down empty purely for the transfer from the hotel to the Amex, and the the Amex to the airport

Sending the coach down (loaded with all the kit and other equipment) to meet the players at the airport is fairly standard, isn't it?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sending the coach down (loaded with all the kit and other equipment) to meet the players at the airport is fairly standard, isn't it?

Do teams like #Burnley #Brighton have their own coach. They all seem to use Kings Ferry or similar. Liverpool I know have their own slogan plastered coach.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Liverpool and both Manchester sides used the Marina Hotel last season, it was the first team players aswell staying there, I would have thought they could have picked a more glamorous hotel.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just remember to take your binoculars or telescope. :wink:

Only joking, l know a lot fans love it up there.

To be fair, near the front it's an excellent view. Pretty much the same as the TV cameras and great for seeing formations etc. You can get really annoyed with players for not spotting that someone was completely in the clear if only they'd hit a first time 40 yard pass. Well, some people do... :D

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I do hope they using South Lodge, as currently it’s in darkness with a power cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do teams like #Burnley #Brighton have their own coach. They all seem to use Kings Ferry or similar. Liverpool I know have their own slogan plastered coach.

Going by coaches outside main stands on match-days, Ellisons seemed to have cornered the football club market.

35A56397-6789-42A4-B0F6-F9E1BF7AE370.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here