Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley (Home) - fans of the Clarets not keen then?!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"The ticket exchange has been temporarily closed due to an increased home allocation."

Er... I think they mean "reduced away allocation" - seats behind the south goal available to home fans.

What is the lowest PL away attendance at the Amex anyway?

burnley.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh no, will the Burnley fans not be coming down.

I’m devastated. Devastated. They’re usually such jovial, open-minded sorts.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sold my mine on the exchange before it was closed again, just checked, still sold

If they are only occupying S1A to S1C how many seats is that, 800?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I believe there have only been 3 away PL attendances at the Amex that failed to reach 4 figures (outside of the pandemic matches, obviously).

They are, in date order:-

Feb 9 2019 - Burnley 837 away fans
Sep 14 2019 - Burnley 963
Feb 19 2022 - Burnley 896
Burnley's a town of about 70k just north of Manchester and Liverpool and with about host of other football league clubs within close proximity. Cut them some slack!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Burnley's a town of about 70k just north of Manchester and Liverpool and with about host of other football league clubs within close proximity. Cut them some slack!

Ermm - do what?
A question was asked and I've replied with the facts. :shrug:

Oh, and seeing as I lived in Harle Syke for four years (a village on the outskirts of Burnley) wind your neck in!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mine is on the exchange…please someone buy it and support a poor pensioner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A vile little club with a fairly large section of extremely unpleasant fans, as was exposed following that whole Bong / Rodriguez affair. I was genuinely disappointed when they bounced back up last season. I sincerely hope we can help them and their 750 travelling fans on their way back down to the second division, where I can once again forget that they even exist outside of ITV4.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Surprised as it's normally a guaranteed 3 points for them

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Its 3pm Saturday and no train issues. Cant understand why they wouldnt wanna escape the sh1thole of Burnley for a day out.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I had the misfortune to be sat by the Burnley fans last time those seats became free. At the start of the 2nd half they sang some Northern gibberish for 15 minutes that was the worst, incomprehensible song I've heard in 35 years of going to the football. I thought my ears were going to bleed.

Surrounded by tourists on our side, shit view and it was a shit game, 0-0 I think. Never again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here