Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Signs ....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So how much did WE offer, if anything????

Although the link is from a messageboard so could be more bollocks

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What did you really expect? McGhee will now trot out the hackneyed excuses when the truth of the matter is that he is hopeless at scouting, targeting, persuading and getting players who will come to this club.

The guy is a prize f***ing idiot.

Trigger said:
Well I never, although allegedly we had £150k to spend... :jester:

We may well have, but unless we were also willing to compete on signing-on fee, wages etc, then we don't win against Blackpool.

Transfer fee is often only tip of the iceberg of the financing of deals.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
But it is only posted on a chatroom so not classing it as done until they post it on the Tigers official site.

Tubthumper said:
What did you really expect? McGhee will now trot out the hackneyed excuses when the truth of the matter is that he is hopeless at scouting, targeting, persuading and getting players who will come to this club.

You are bigger chump for thinking McGhee can magically get the board to open their wallets.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
2 down 1 to go_Our last throw of the dice.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tubthumper said:

:thud:

Rufio

Aug 19, 2006
London Irish said:
We may well have, but unless we were also willing to compete on signing-on fee, wages etc, then we don't win against Blackpool.

Transfer fee is often only tip of the iceberg of the financing of deals.
But it's Blackpool, not Chelsea?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
You are bigger chump for thinking McGhee can magically get the board to open their wallets.

It's much much easier to stick the blame on MM than look deeper I guess

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
End of the day....

IF the CLUB fail to bring in a striker i think we are well within our reach to question the ambition and commitment from the manager and the board!!!!

:angry:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
DannyBhoy said:
End of the day....

IF the CLUB fail to bring in a striker i think we are well within our reach to question the ambition and commitment from the manager and the board!!!!

I can't disagree if we are talking about the club as a whole and not just using it for more anti McGhee shit

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
London Irish said:

McGhee has stated that money is available for a target man. He knows the budget and I can only presume he is targetting players who are within this budget. Otherwise he would be wasting a lot of people's time.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DannyBhoy said:
End of the day....

I agree and i will be very pissed off with both Knight and McGhee

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
It must be McGhee's fault that some latvian has decided to chuck money at Blackpool, it would never have happened if Kuipers was in goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here